Soft Skills Assignment 1 Answers NPTEL 2020:- In This Article, we have provided the Answers to Soft skills Assignment 1. Its nice to see you you on our site
Q1. Soft skills are synonymous with hard skills.
Q2. A proper knowledge of Soft Skills is necessary to achieve success in life. “Arise, awake, and stop not till the goal is reached!” is a famous statement about success made by Swami Vivekananda.
Q3. Ensuring cordiality is a factor that can be ignored in effective communication
Q4. Communication can be classified into External Communication and Internal Communication.
Q5. Grapevine as a mode of communication is related to Formal channel.
Q6. In Extra personal communication, sender cannot use words.
Q7. Flow of information through formal communication channel always happens to be downward.
Q8. Policy statements can be categorized as Ethical aspects of Communication.
Q9. Which one of the given options is correct about Intrapersonal Communication?
- Muscles work as transmitter
- Central nervous system works as medium
- Eyes work as receiver
- Brain works as feedback
Answer:- Central nervous system works as medium
Q10. Which one of the following is not a component of Soft Skills?
- Personal habits
- None of the above
Q11. Which of the following is not a form of Group Communication?
- Classroom lecture
- Intrapersonal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
Answer:- Intrapersonal Communication
Q11. There are some fundamental differences between Verbal communication and Non-verbal communication. Find out the option(s) that represent(s) the feature(s) of Non-verbal Communication.
- Perfectly syntactical
- Highly organized
- Both B&C
Q12. Which one of the following statements is not true about the nature of Personality?
- It has been derived from Latin word persona meaning mask.
- Personality can refer to a set of qualities that can make an individual distinct from another.
- It is an impressive Communication Skill
- It may be a set of emotional qualities, ways of thinking and behaviour.
Answer:- It is an impressive Communication Skill
Q13. Which of the following statements best describes the function of Freudian Super- ego?
- “I want to do that now.”
- “Maybe we can compromise.”
- “It’s not right to do that.”
- None of the above
Answer:- “It’s not right to do that.”
Q14. Point out the option(s) that correctly match/(es) with its description.
- External Communication in an organization: It is used to persuade customers to buy
- Internal communication in an organization: It is used to carry out the objectives
- Neither of the above
Disclaimer:- We do not claim 100% surety of solutions, these solutions are based on our sole expertise, and by using posting these answers we are simply looking to help students as a reference, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
For More NPTEL Answers:- CLICK HERE
Join Our Telegram:- CLICK HERE
Soft Skills Assignment 1 Answers NPTEL 2020:- In This Article, we have provided the Answers to Soft skills Assignment 1. It’s nice to see you on our site.